Wednesday, April 21, 2010

#83 Call into work - take a mental health day and go to the zoo or a baseball game

Didn't go to the zoo...
Didn't go to a baseball game...
But I did take an unplanned day off in March and extended a four day road trip to five days.
We left Little Rock on Sunday later then we wanted to so that was playing against us. The whole idea was to take things pretty casually to relax and enjoy so when we started getting closer to Memphis the draw of Graceland sucked us in.
Funny thing is that I always thought that there would be something waiting for me at Graceland. There was nothing waiting for me there but the trek to get there was pretty enlightening. I'm glad we went.
Instead of driving 9 hours straight back to the C we spent the night in Nashville. I called in Monday morning and I have no regrets.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home