Wednesday, April 14, 2010

#42 Get a tarot card reading or visit a fortune teller

So I went to one...
I think I paid $40...
Was it worth it?
Oh hell no!!!

The chick said to me that there were too many things interfering with her giving me a proper reading; that mind was to wrapped up thinking about things I can't get over.
Yeah - no shit - I get it... but how the hell does that keep me from find out my 'oooooo' future? After a bit a whining and saying that I wanted my money back she did tell me that I will meet someone very nice and get married soon.
Nice try sweets.... chances of me getting married are extremely low not because of lack of opportunity but because I'm just not that dumb.

I'll check this off as being done... but not completed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home