Tuesday, April 13, 2010

#10 - Sell anything that I'm not using on E-Bay or Craigslist

The Hogan Hero 12" Figurines are up on E-bay...
SOLD!!!

February 17, 2008
Posted on Craigslist on Tuesday, offer came through Wednesday by Saturday the elliptical cycle was GONE!

April 13, 2010
God there was so much more!!!
The stuck in the 70's coffee & end tables - Craigslist
The second set of Pflatzgraff Star Trek Voyager dinner set with cup that I got for Christmas like 10 years ago. The original price tag on it was $50 I think I sold it for $40... yeah me on Ebay.
Sold a bunch of chotskies on ebay.
Gave away like 50 shot glasses, a couple hundred CD's and some records through Freecycle.
The shit move that I made was that I sold a bunch of books on Amazon and had the money transferred into my bank account on record... which of course the ex's bank account. $50 bucks that I'll never see... maybe he thought it was an overdue wedding gift. Phft

I tried selling some more books on Amazon but ended up getting fucked over in the end... cost more to sell the book & ship it then what I made (boo). But I found this site cash4books.net and sold off 15 books last night for $24 bucks. Yeah... I know... not a lot but it's for crap that was just collecting dust in my back room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home