Saturday, April 10, 2010

#6 - Finish painting the den

It's now this crazy blue with white trim.
I plan to decorate with black furniture.

UPDATE: April 10, 2010
Well it was...Now it just looks like a crack den.Decided that the chair molding was just not what I wanted in there and for the life of me COULD NOT get a clear line on where the wall ended and the ceiling began which meant it was just a wavy goofy line... ugh.
So I'm starting over... again.
I had an idea of painting it a light purplish-gray color and then put up these Bilk vinyl wall art flowers... so pretty :)Started peeling the paint off because there were so many layers and with the railing missing the wall was bumpy buuuuuttttttt that turned out to be a really stupid idea. So the den is... once again... in shitty shape. FML

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home