Thursday, February 7, 2008

#2 - Start volunteering at the animal shelter again, at least one day a week.

Ok... that was the plan.
I was supposed to go in on New Years Eve morning to do a little pooper scooper action... I arrived at 9am - no one was there... I stayed until 9:30 and left, went grocery shopping and came home.
I got home, checked the e-mail confirmation that I got and found out that I wasn't supposed to be there until 10am.
I e-mailed after the 1st and said I'd start coming in on Sunday mornings. The first Sunday morning rolled around and I was, eh hmm, a little preoccupied and under the weather.
So there you go...
I'm a loser.
I'm contemplating about finding a new place - but haven't been that motivated just yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home